October 9th and 10th
This event will be offered at the following dates and locations:
October 9th – The Episcopal Church of the Resurrection – 251 E Lake Brantley Dr, Longwood, FL 32779
October 10th – St.Paul – 656 Ave L NW Winter Haven, FL 33881
See what our last attendees said about our event:
“Appreciate your efforts. The workshop was very informative.”
-Donna Edwards Hanson
“Happy to have been there and happy to complete the survey. Well done.”
How well do you communicate with your congregation and community?
In an increasingly secular and distracted culture how to you make your church stand out? How do you get noticed? What makes you inviting? Are your messages getting through?
An attractive church is not about who has the nicest building. It’s about the culture you inspire and the way you communicate – the ways you make your presence known in your community.
This educational, practical, interactive, half-day seminar will provide marketing strategies to help you stand out, get noticed, be inviting and REACH MORE PEOPLE.
What you’ll learn:
- Facebook – how to use it more effectively to connect with your congregation and community
- Social Media – Should you be on Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest? We will go over proven strategies and help you discern where to invest your time and energy.
- Blogging and Email Marketing – Nowadays it seems everybody and their grandmother is blogging. What’s the right strategy for you? If you have a blog, how can you get more people reading it.
- Branding – Like it or not, your church is a brand – but is it a memorable one? Is it a compelling and attractive one? We’ll share the branding secrets used by Fortune 500 Companies to build their following.
- Community Engagement – you will learn techniques on how to be more “visible” to the community where God has placed you.
- Congregation Engagement – What would happen to your church if all your members suddenly became raving fans of your church and started telling all their friends about it and inviting them to your services and events? You’d be a much bigger church! We’ll share best practices for turning pew-warmers into cheerleaders.
This event is sponsored by the Episcopal Diocese of Central Florida but is open to all church leaders who want to be more effective in communicating what they have to offer.
8:00am-8:30am – Registration
8:45am-9:45am – opening general session
10:00am-11:15pm – Cost Effective Digital Marketing:
11:30am-12:15pm – Interactive Lunch:
12:30pm-1:15pm – Turning congregants into fans:
1:30pm-2:00pm – Closing session and Q & A
Note: specific sessions and content shared is subject to change.
Online Registration Pricing:
$45 for one person, $20 for each additional registrant from the same church or organization.
(special discount rates available)
At the Door pricing: $49 per person.
Method of Payment
Have questions? Please call us at: 315-263-3875.